Britannia Sindhu Room

BenRM

Hey all,

Semi-regular P&O cruiser here. We have booked a cruise on britannia for a relatives birthday (I daren't be too specific incase they browse here) with roughly 10 of us on a specific cruise, all close family members.

The main 2 of us who have organised this decided to try and book an additional cost venue for one night to have a family meal, however the youngest member of our party is 3, and our relatives of varied tastes. Decided the epicurean wasn't for a group and that we didn't want the entertainment of the live venue, nor the tasting menu of glasshouse that Sindhu was the one.

We are very aware that its difficult to book a table for 10 and also in a premium venue other guests might not be pleased be a larger group nor a toddler I remembered there is a small side room to sindhu that would be ideal.

I contacted p&o via email and explained that we would like the small room as it was for a special occasion, we didnt want to intrude on other peoples meals and could they help.

Essentially they said no.

They said to wait until we boarded and try to find a staff member in Sindhu on the evening or possibly the night before who might help.

Oh.

There must be a better way of organising something like this? Can anyone shed any light?

Cheers

Hey all,

Semi-regular P&O cruiser here. We have booked a cruise on britannia for a relatives birthday (I daren't be too specific incase they browse here) with roughly 10 of us on a specific cruise, all close family members.

The main 2 of us who have organised this decided to try and book an additional cost venue for one night to have a family meal, however the youngest member of our party is 3, and our relatives of varied tastes. Decided the epicurean wasn't for a group and that we didn't want the entertainment of the live venue, nor the tasting menu of glasshouse that Sindhu was the one.

We are very aware that its difficult to book a table for 10 and also in a premium venue other guests might not be pleased be a larger group nor a toddler I remembered there is a small side room to sindhu that would be ideal.

I contacted p&o via email and explained that we would like the small room as it was for a special occasion, we didnt want to intrude on other peoples meals and could they help.

Essentially they said no.

They said to wait until we boarded and try to find a staff member in Sindhu on the evening or possibly the night before who might help.

Oh.

There must be a better way of organising something like this? Can anyone shed any light?

Cheers

My best advice is to book the table of 10 in advance to make sure you can get the correct night and then when on board, pop in to Sindhu one evening and discuss it with them.