Soooooo .... where do we go now to edit our signatures?

I booked another cruise and want to add it to my signature, but don't find a way to access it.

This  "update" is so totally different from what was left behind that it's VERY frustrating trying to figure things out. I think it's WAY MORE than an update. I think the term "complete overhaul" is more fitting and a lot of us are NOT enjoying it!!

I'd suggest you create a tutorial to help users figure out how to use this mess, because this is ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, flamomo said:

I booked another cruise and want to add it to my signature, but don't find a way to access it.

This  "update" is so totally different from what was left behind that it's VERY frustrating trying to figure things out. I think it's WAY MORE than an update. I think the term "complete overhaul" is more fitting and a lot of us are NOT enjoying it!!

I'd suggest you create a tutorial to help users figure out how to use this mess, because this is ridiculous.

If you modify your sig under this new format, prepare for unpleasant and hostile feelings to arise.

The new sig format only allows 3 lines of text/data, one pic, etc.

Your existing sig. will still work, but if you modify it the new rules kick in.  At least that is what I found...so I deleted mine.