Jet Skiing- just show up or prebook?

CruisinUngs

Hello all!

I will be in St Maarten on Dec 2nd and want to jet ski. I see there is a place right on the beach where the water taxi drops you off by Lazy Lizards but I’m wondering if I should pre-reserve our sessions or is it feasible to just walk up to them and book day of?

Also if anyone has experience jet skiiing here would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

Amanda

7 hours ago, CruisinUngs said:

Thanks! Can you let me know what was so awful about it? It seems to have good reviews and is the most convenient. Do you have another suggestion?

7 hours ago, CruisinUngs said:

Thanks! Can you let me know what was so awful about it? It seems to have good reviews and is the most convenient. Do you have another suggestion?

When we went with them the guide just kept taking off ahead of us leaving us to find him. The excursion was supposed to include transport. They picked us up in a garbage filled old sedan and then made us walk back on our own. When it was time to snorkel the guide went snorkeling away from us on his own. It felt like we were putting him out to do his job.