Winter 19/20 and Summer 20

12 hours ago, davecttr said:

Apparently for winter 2019/20 it is Explorer which is based in the Canaries. Dream is doing a limited number of cruises from Cyprus

dave

Infortunately not the month were wanting to go.Only option is the Dream in the Canaries  from scotland

10 hours ago, Jim The Scot said:

Thanks nancy,we hope to find something but unlikely to be with Marella unless the price drops a fair bit of course  :classic_wink:

We,ve only done the Canaries the once, was okay and had decent weather but fancy somewhere different

Scotland getting a raw deal from Marella in recent years Jim.  Little choice and big price supplements.  Best deals are from Birmingham and Gatwick but could be a problem to get to in winter from some areas of Scotland.

14 hours ago, nancyneptune said:

Scotland getting a raw deal from Marella in recent years Jim.  Little choice and big price supplements.  Best deals are from Birmingham and Gatwick but could be a problem to get to in winter from some areas of Scotland.

We certainly do Nancy

My choice I know but not willing/ have no inclination in travelling to B/ Ham or Gatwick for a flight in summer never mind winter.I find Glasgow a bind never mind having to travel South for a flight :classic_laugh: