Labadee: Which Dragon?

cruiser123!

We just did the Flight Line one(superman type one ) last week and also did the other one-Dragons Breath(sit down one) several years ago Both are great but OMG-Flight Line is so much fun/exciting.The only thing with the Flight Line one is you cant see alot of scenery other than looking down at the water-which is also beautiful.Dragon Breath is great because you can really look all around you_just harder to do on Flight Line cause you are lying on your stomach.

If money is no object-do both.

Edited by karansue
correction

21 hours ago, karansue said:

We just did the Flight Line one(superman type one ) last week and also did the other one-Dragons Breath(sit down one) several years ago Both are great but OMG-Flight Line is so much fun/exciting.The only thing with the Flight Line one is you cant see alot of scenery other than looking down at the water-which is also beautiful.Dragon Breath is great because you can really look all around you_just harder to do on Flight Line cause you are lying on your stomach.

If money is no object-do both.

I am so glad to see someone actually went on Flight Line.  I have been dying to hear about it.  We are going Thanksgiving week and have it reserved.  We already did Dragons Breath last year.  Can't wait!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I will be there at the end of January and want to do the dragons breath (sit down) can you tell me if there are a lot of stairs? I looked at a few YouTube videos and it looks like they take you up in a bus kind of thing. Just wondering because I can’t do a lot of steps but if there are some thats ok. 

Thank you