Too Light!! yet again.

I know this has been mentioned before, and on your last change also. But-- Why are all the pages so light and bright?  You need sunglasses to view them. I am a low tech person, but I hear that this should be an easy fix. Many people complained about it last time, and that was bad enough, and now it is worse! Everything is white or a very light gray. The old CC had yellow and blue, which was much more soothing and interesting.  PLEASE, on behalf of many, change your colors or contrast something! You lose people over this simple thing. 

Thank you for serious consideration of this----

22 minutes ago, FiftyOnePlus said:

I agree. I can only read the boards for a couple of minutes at a time before I start with a headache.  Its so awful, Ive taken to reading cruise information on Facebook pages. 

Facebook uses the same black text on the same white background. How is that easier on the eyes than Cruise Critic?

After this "upgrade" or whatever it is called, the amount of large white space on cruise critic is almost blinding. I just checked the facebook page. Nowhere near the same broad, white spaces. And the sad part is that a few years ago, it wasnt like this at all, before the first change of i guess? last year. Now, it is even worse, with no large light blue strip where the posters screen name was. I am not tech savvy, but I am told this is an easy fix.  Are these people making the site color blind, or something? Many people have complained about the glaring white.   I changed my signature, to get is shorter, but also to get something in here that wasnt devoid of color!

The field of space you type on in Facebook is smaller, and people are inserting pictures and all kinds of stuff.