Celebrity Infinity-Plaza Deck cabins help?

j3000

Go for it! Those outside cabins are in the old conference room area and have very large almost floor to ceiling windows. I think they are the best outsides on the M class ships.  I have stayed in 3114 on the Connie and currently have it booked on another cruise. It is a very quiet and private area, private hallway and very convenient.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

esclady above is correct.   These rooms were previously part of a conference room area with large windows.  When area was converted to rooms, the large windows were kept and the rooms have been reported as very desirable. 

However, the rooms you mention (3116 - 31124) are all connecting rooms that can be noisy because of the inside door to the adjoining stateroom.  I would look to book 3132-3138 instead because they are not connecting.

Rendezvous Lounge is a deck above & is forward of the rear elevators , so not directly over these rooms.  The dining room is directly above.  

1 hour ago, PelicanLvr said:

esclady above is correct.   These rooms were previously part of a conference room area with large windows.  When area was converted to rooms, the large windows were kept and the rooms have been reported as very desirable. 

However, the rooms you mention (3116 - 31124) are all connecting rooms that can be noisy because of the inside door to the adjoining stateroom.  I would look to book 3132-3138 instead because they are not connecting.

Rendezvous Lounge is a deck above & is forward of the rear elevators , so not directly over these rooms.  The dining room is directly above.  

Or 3112 or 3114.  They are not connecting. 3112 has a slightly different layout than the rest, as your enter the cabin and then make a right.  I believe it is either the closet or the bathroom or both that is opposite the cabin door. 

If you click on the link below, and scroll down a few pics, there is a pic of a man in the entry way of Cabin 3112, and then a pic of the large window in cabin 3114.

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/walk-thru.php?line=Celebrity&class=Millennium&cat=Oceanview

3 hours ago, jargey3000 said:

thanks. i was a bit concerned about any late night noise.

i believe the rendezvous lounge is right above these cabins,  on the next deck up.

any comments?

No noise, very quite cabins and private corridor.

thanks for comments, guys.

this link from cruise advice org is what had me concerned. any comments?

https://*****/CruiseShips/BestCabins.aspx?ShipName=celebrity+infinity

"I would look to book 3132-3138 instead because they are not connecting.Rendezvous Lounge is a deck above & is forward of the rear elevators , so not directly over these rooms.  The dining room is directly above."

Not to be too picky Pelican, but looking at the  deck 4 & 3 plans side-by-side, it appears to me that the Rendezvous Lounge IS right above

3132-3138...? Dining room is further rear?

Edited by jargey3000

9 minutes ago, jargey3000 said:

thanks for comments, guys.

this link from cruise advice org is what had me concerned. any comments?

https://*****/CruiseShips/BestCabins.aspx?ShipName=celebrity+infinity

Look closely at the deck plans and compare is the best way to decide.  The last 3 cabins are below the men's restroom outside the dining room.  The most forward of the cabins, probably the first 6 are under the entrance hallway to the Rendevous, and not under the lounge per say.  As I believe I already stated, I was in cabin 3114 and no noise, I have it booked again. I think it will also depend on the type of cruise you are on, and how active the Rendevous is on any given night, but the Rendevous is not the late night dance lounge.  Music, usually a guitarist, jazz duo or something like that usually wraps up by midnight.  The Rendevous is the busiest during the dinner hours.  Hope all that helps you decide. 

• Like 1