Priority Boarding - Non-suite passengers

scottw3

Please forgive me if this has been asked and answered already.  I searched but couldnt find the answer.  I just booked 2 cabins on the Independence of the Seas for the 4/20 sailing.  I have a Junior Suite with a connecting balcony cabin.  My wife and daughter are "booked" in the balcony and my son and I are "booked" in the suite.  My wife and I plan on sharing the suite and the kids will be in the balcony. Will the 4 of us be able to have priority boarding or only the passengers in the suite?  Thanks.

You should be able to board together.  Although there is always the chance there is one person there who says you cannot.  We usually have a suite and inside cabins and have always boarded together with the priority boarding.

Edited by tcrowe

When we sailed the Navigator in March, we had three side by side cabins, 6 adults, same family.  Hubby and I are Diamond, sons and DILs status varied from first timer to Emerald.  I asked one of the workers, as we walked through the first part of the line, and was told all should go together through the Diamond line,  We did, no problems or questions.