Elder Friendly Trip to Stingray City

Shamrock73

Looking for a vendor that has boat/facilities that may be more accommodating to older guests. Not looking for disabled access just easier on the shoulders and hips. 

I have been looking at boats that most seem to have the typical fold down ladders to give water access and can see it being a problem to one in our group..

I was there years ago on a catamaran that had a set of stairs that dropped down mid-ship providing easy access but can't remember the name of the company. 

I found one that has a back section that lowers into the water but they are already booked through the month of April 2019.  

Edited by Shamrock73

2 hours ago, MAKINGWAVES said:

I can't find prices anywhere on their web site. I can't even seem to put in the code correctly. Anybody know how much?

You will need to call or email to book through them directly.

They came up as an excursion option with Carnival one day and  I marked it as a "favorite".  I came back to book it and it was gone. I emailed to check availability and they are sold out for the entire month of April 2019.

I don't recall the actual cost but it was competitive with other tours.

I should have booked it - lesson learned!

• 2 weeks later...

If you are cruising with Carnival, they have a new excursion. It's A Meet the Stingray and a photo is taken.  I'm going Solo, so wanted to book only Carnival Excursions. I'm real iffy on touching this thing ...... but it is one of the lowest priced encounters  I've seen on Carnival ($39.99), so I went ahead (was 'brave') & booked yesterday!!  I'm on the Dream.

🌸🌸 Bobbi