Wifi perk and add more devices

hchsia

Hello ~

If I choose  Unlimited Internet Package as a perk (4 choose 2). And I'd like to pay to add more devices.

Should I pay for the original price (maybe $239.2) or I can get 50% off to pay?

Thanks ~

Unless you need multiple devices to be logged in at the same time, you don't need to buy internet for more devices.  When you use the same id to login to another device, it will ask you whether you want to logout the one that was active.  

When you go to cruiseplanner, it will tell you how much it costs for 1 device and multiple devices.  If you have captains club status, you can get further discount on single device rate - 25% for select, 30% for elite and 35% for elite plus.  There is no further captain's club discount for 2 or more devices as those options already have built-in discounts.

Edited by CEOofVacation

When you are on the ship there will be an option to add a second device.   This option pops up every time you Log onto your account.    I shot a picture of this at the Internet Café a couple weeks ago and will give you an idea of the cost.   Basically 50% plus the CC discount.   

As others have said that unless you are a power user you could probably live comfortably with one logon.   You can use unlimited devices but only one at a time.    If someone else is logged in you are given the option to bounce them off so you can log on.     

By the way the prices are calculated for the full number of days of the cruise regardless of when you subscribe, but at 1/2 point of cruise they discounted and applied only to half the number days of the cruise. 

e.g. 14 day cruise at 1/2 way point they only charged you for 7 days. 

B7507097-A2A8-4CBC-8EF9-F474831F1D81.jpeg

Edited by Jim_Iain

• 2 months later...