How Many Times Have You Went On The Same Ship?

karinad

We have been on the Spirit 5 times, the Sun 3 times,  the Windward, which became Wind twice, the Jewel twice, the Dawn twice, Carnival Magic 3 times, and Breeze twice.  The reason we have repeated ships has more recently been because the ship was located in a port within convenient driving distance, and a couple of times it was itinerary driven.  We have done 12 trips from Galveston since it is only 1.5 hours away.  (NCL come back to Galveston!)  The main thing I don't like about repeating a ship is the shows never changing.  For example, how hard would it be for Second City to have several shows and change it up?  On my last Carnival trip, one of the comedians on the ship did the same show three nights in a row ( that's just lazy) while others had completely new shows each night.    And the dance shows--especially on Carnival are the same on many ships which is a negative. I take different ships and get the same dang show!   For me, that is not a plus.  My next cruise is  on the Breakaway  and am really looking forward to this new ship (to me) with new shows and experiences for us.  Our itinerary will be all repeat ports we have been to many times, but really looking forward to the new ship.