Pursuit WiFi

BuddyR

I used WhatsApp video and it was fine for that and streaming music.  That was on a European cruise and I couldn’t guarantee the same on a Transatlantic.  However, personally I haven’t had a problem on the ships over the past couple of years with either audio or video streaming and that included TAs.

Phil

Pursuit's internet was faster, with less (no) buffering for email communication in Europe. I didn't try FaceTime ... but imo the 'newer' ship, hard wired for 2018 use, is better than the Quest or Journey. Would love to hear from folks that tried FaceTime, and hopefully this serves as a 'bump'.

Oddly enough, kept seeing three Polish speaking technicians who advised that they were assisting with internet and tv on the maiden voyage. Internet seems to be a priority. These were 'field' techs, not Azamara crew in uniform.

Heads up, 'tho. Codes provided kept failing and 3 out of 4 people at Guest Services were there because of codes.

So...maybe it 'works' so robuslty because so few can get on. Pardon the Canadian humour ....