Questions about B2B and luggage

katz

We are on a B2B.  It might not be B2B, but I don't know what else to call it.   RIght now, we are not in the same cabin for both cruises.  We booked one cruise, then a few months later decided to book the cruise before it.  They are on two different invoices.  Since both were almost sold out, I could not get the same cabin. What is the procedure for moving from one cabin to the other? What will happen with our luggage at the end of the first cruise.  Will we have to set our luggage out the night before?  We will be in PH's.  Will the butlers take care of moving the luggage?  I am curious.  

No, you do not have to put your luggage out. Your butler and cabin attendants will take care of the move for you.

Everything hanging in your closer can remain hanging and will be moved on hangers. Your luggage should be packed and will be moved as well. Don’t forget your safe. 

I  take my tote or carry on and dump shoes and purses in it and set in in new closet. the bathroom stuff the same.. everything else i just toss into something and refold in  new room. the butler moves my hanging clothes and the rest.

One time the people did not get out on time in my new cabin. no one could clean either one. I finally knocked on the door with things from the safe.  everyone was afraid to knock on the door but not me. 

For perspective the last time I had to do this we were in our new room by 8am on disembarkation day. They try to get your new room cleaned and ready as soon as they can. They want to move you out of your room ASAP also where they can get it cleaned for the new tenants. Especially if they are both suites or PH. 

Biggest issue I've had has been with the cards working that day to get in the new room.