Alphabetical Listing of Cruise Lines and Roll Calls, etc

I like things orderly/organized when I view them.  When you look at the configuration of the home page it looks very dishevelled and harder to read, not organized well with some things bold, some not, some with bullets, some without, etc.

Under the Cruise Line List and Roll Calls List, I wish that all the Lines and Roll Calls were bold, first of all (don't know why some are not bold or without bullets in front of them).  Secondly, I would like to see them all with bullets, so they line up, making it easier to view them. 

Then, I would like to see them listed alphabetically, vertically in two or three columns, rather than horizontally, making it easier to read.  Usually, on lists, you go down the list in the first column then you would go to the top of the second column and so forth.  Just makes it easier to find things.

These suggestions also apply to the other listings below, such as Special Interest Cruising, Cruise Discussion Topics, Ports of Calls, and the rest of the Sub Forums.

6 minutes ago, alibabacruisers said:

Under the Cruise Line List and Roll Calls List, I wish that all the Lines and Roll Calls were bold, first of all (don't know why some are not bold or without bullets in front of them).   Secondly, I would like to see them all with bullets, so they line up, making it easier to view them.

Just like in a forum's thread listing, the list of forums shows which forums contain posts that are "unread" for you (by having bold titles and having a blue dot immediately before them), and which contain only "read" posts (by being unbold).

This is exactly the same as when you look at a list of threads and see some in bold and some not.

Giving all cruise line names a blue dot in front of them, even when the blue dot would be lying, would be counterproductive.

6 minutes ago, alibabacruisers said:

Then, I would like to see them listed alphabetically, vertically in two or three columns, rather than horizontally, making it easier to read.  Usually, on lists, you go down the list in the first column then you would go to the top of the second column and so forth.  Just makes it easier to find things.

This one has been reported already.