Eurodam January 13, 2019

lynneranney

1 hour ago, lynneranney said:

Hello!  Starting up a forum for this sailing.  I'm 65, female, married, traveling solo on my first cruise.

Lynne

Welcome to Cruise Critic and to the HAL board 😄

This is the general HAL board for questions and discussions.

The roll calls are in another area on the board.  To start a roll call go here https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/345-eurodam-roll-calls/. And start a new topic as you did here.

I didn't see a roll call for your sailing but you might want to double check to be sure.

Don't worry about it Lynne. If it really bothers you - you can always get one of the admins to help you delete the failed attempts. Welcome to Cruise Critic and to cruising. You'll enjoy the Eurodam and Mexico in January ought to be great. We did a similar cruise on the Oosterdam about 10 years ago. Depending on your tastes, be sure to try the Tamarind restaurant (mid-ship on the Panorama deck - deck 11). In my opinion, it is one of HAL's best specialty restaurants and while there is an additional charge if you like Asian-oriented cuisine it's worth it! 

Hello, grsnovi!  Thank you for your response. I'm not really personally worried about the multiple posts but some people are persnickety about stuff like that; I thought I'd head them off at the pass.  I've read only favorable comments about Tamarind restaurant and will definitely try it.  I've already read the sample menu.  Do you know if the Eurodam posts its main dining room menu in advance of sailing? 

1 hour ago, lynneranney said:

Do you know if the Eurodam posts its main dining room menu

I don't - sorry. I suspect there may be folks here who could point you to past E'dam menus. I've never looked at a HAL menu and not been able to find something to stave off starvation... :classic_rolleyes: