Under 14 days!

niciediva007

I need time to speed up now, and then slow down to a crawl in 14 days so that 5 nights feels like 50!  

I know I’ve spent almost as much money preparing for this cruise as we did on the ticket purchase! And that’s okay because the party planning is as much fun as the party! 

I have gone way overboard...no pun intended!

I’m celebrating my 40th on this cruise, y’all! Cheers to aging but not looking your age! 💅🏾💄💁🏾‍♀️

Who else is inching closer to their vacay?

BA4A232C-CB63-4E77-AC7B-8D93C5148633.png

25 minutes ago, hurricane0226 said:

Leave in 5 days, can't wait either, time to get this vacay started

That’s close enough to smell the sea! Have fun! What port and cruise did you choose?

We are headed out of Jax on Elation. I turn 40 the day we’re supposed to hit HMC so I pray we tender!

16 hours ago, niciediva007 said:

I need time to speed up now, and then slow down to a crawl in 14 days so that 5 nights feels like 50!  

I know I’ve spent almost as much money preparing for this cruise as we did on the ticket purchase! And that’s okay because the party planning is as much fun as the party! 

I’m celebrating my 40th on this cruise, y’all! Cheers to aging but not looking your age! 💅🏾💄💁🏾‍♀️

Yah, for you!  Still a ways out for us.  I have three sisters and we try to cruise once a year as we are older.  

• Like 1

On 11/5/2018 at 10:38 PM, Vigorosity said:

We leave on the 10th! I’ve already bought fttf, water, social media, and cruise cash! Not to mention new shoes, lol. I usually spend more than getting on the boat itself. Hope you have the best birthday! 

Thanks so much! I’m in the same boat! (Ha! Another unplanned pun!) FTTF, social media, water, new shoes, clothes, bikinis, and soooo many over things! We have a cabana inn HMC that I hope we get to use. I feel like a kid before the first day of school!

10 hours ago, LuckyStar said:

Yah, for you!  Still a ways out for us.  I have three sisters and we try to cruise once a year as we are older.  

That’s such a nice thing to do with your siblings. If only I can get my family on the same page at the same time with money in hand!

10 hours ago, scrotser said:

Hope you have a fantastic 40th!  We sail in 18 days aboard the Freedom.  Can't wait!!

Thank you! Never been on the Freedom but as I am now aiming for at least two cruises a year from now on until I dearly depart, I plan to see them all! 

On 11/5/2018 at 7:11 PM, niciediva007 said:

Happy Birthday early.  We are under 30 days out for a 7 day cruise. Sailing on Freedom Dec. 7

• Thanks 1

On 11/7/2018 at 8:32 AM, nicole2380 said:

We are leaving in 9 days. I hope to be packed by this weekend. I agree with you it seems like it taking forever to get here.

I’m packing this weekend too! Next weekend will be too hectic trying to get us all out of the house. Plus, the sooner I set the clothes aside, the sooner I can clean my home for our departure. Nothing worse than returning to a dirty home!