Princess Cays tender?

SquishTheWhale

12 hours ago, JoRoy218 said:

Another little suggestion: there are areas entering the water along the beach with some rocks/stones. Might want to take along water shoes.  Became quite tricky going in and out of water. Enjoy your cruise! 

Thanks will bring water shoes! We also have our own fins for snorkelling so I can do an attractive waddle across the rocks in them lol

On 11/6/2018 at 3:04 PM, SquishTheWhale said:

Can someone let me know how the tender process works on Princess Cays? Do we need to get tender tickets? Is it done by priority for those with loyalty status?

It's our first Princess cruise and we are in a cheapskate interior cabin so no perks for us. We'd like to get off as soon as possible as we prefer to make the most of the day! Whats our chances of getting off swiftly?

Inside cabins can be a great deal! they are not the cheapskate cabins..lol The only one to get priority because of their cabin choice is suites i believe. I sadly will never know..lol You enjoy your cruise!

5 hours ago, Reader0108598 said:

Inside cabins can be a great deal! they are not the cheapskate cabins..lol The only one to get priority because of their cabin choice is suites i believe. I sadly will never know..lol You enjoy your cruise!

Hah I'll never know either. The closest I've ever come to a Suite is the 'Ben and Jerries Sweet' on Royal Caribbean lol. We normally sail in insides as I'd prefer to cruise many times cheaply than once in a posh suite!

• Like 1