Are you successfully boarding with the app?

mcatmcat

Hi 😀

I was wondering how many people are successfully boarding using the app. We tried to use it for the Mariner in Miami and I couldn’t pass security because she wanted to see the name of the ship on the boarding pass. I explained MA was for Mariner and she was giving me a hard time so my gf pulled out the paper boarding pass we had in our carry on just in case

Im boarding the symphony pretty soon and I was wondering if I might go trough the same issue again. :classic_sleep:

1 hour ago, mcatmcat said:

Hi 😀

I was wondering how many people are successfully boarding using the app. We tried to use it for the Mariner in Miami and I couldn’t pass security because she wanted to see the name of the ship on the boarding pass. I explained MA was for Mariner and she was giving me a hard time so my gf pulled out the paper boarding pass we had in our carry on just in case

Im boarding the symphony pretty soon and I was wondering if I might go trough the same issue again. :classic_sleep:

Personally, I would intentionally go through the same issue.  It's a training issue and I would request a supervisor so that they can be trained on the spot.

6 hours ago, Havingfun2010 said:

Personally, I would intentionally go through the same issue.  It's a training issue and I would request a supervisor so that they can be trained on the spot.

believe me I was standing my ground but unfortunately I was "late" for my cruise. I was travelling with some extended family members and wanted to arrive at the port early as I do but we got there at 12am super late for a 3day cruise lol. The worst part was her attitude its a shame because once you pass them people at the metal detectors and check in are super nice, I hope not to find any issue at the new terminal

I had an issue using the app on the first day Mariner sailed from terminal A. Tools me I couldn't use the app. Had to have paper.  Pulled out my copies and she could get DH to scan but not mine. Got a supervisor, she took us to another agent who scanned my app without a problem, Definitely training issue.

Edited by marchand28

14 hours ago, marchand28 said:

I had an issue using the app on the first day Mariner sailed from terminal A. Tools me I couldn't use the app. Had to have paper.  Pulled out my copies and she could get DH to scan but not mine. Got a supervisor, she took us to another agent who scanned my app without a problem, Definitely training issue.

Def