No Alcohol Packages on Queen Victoria ?

EuroFan

12 minutes ago, Host Hattie said:

No, just wine packages. Otherwise it's pay as you go.

There are packages being trialled on Queen Mary 2 but they are not currently available on the other ships.

Thank you ! I was just looking at your pictures with the menus . Love the vegan/vegetarian dishes already ! Hope they are as good as they sound 🙂 

We are not drinkers so I guess will be fine with the pay as you go 🙂 

Can you help me with my other Thread/question, about the evening outfits ? Thank you again 🙂

Edited by EuroFan

8 hours ago, EuroFan said:

Thank you ! I was just looking at your pictures with the menus . Love the vegan/vegetarian dishes already ! Hope they are as good as they sound 🙂 

We are not drinkers so I guess will be fine with the pay as you go 🙂 

Can you help me with my other Thread/question, about the evening outfits ? Thank you again 🙂

I agree about the yummy sounding vegetarian options and they aren't all pasta. Yumm

I can help with your outfits problem.....log into your vacation planner. The first page is the itinerary. There is a day-by-day view tab at the top, or a 'full view itinerary'. Click that tab, and on the right column should be your dinner times and comments about formal nights and the themes. I think you got the link to the theme dress codes on the other thread. If it isn't listed yet, keep checking back.