Update: Show nights on Bliss

rhiannon35

I know some previous posts have asked about what nights "Jersey Boys' and "Prohibition" are on the Bliss. I just was able to get a schedule for my cruise that's 120 days out.

JB is still on Wed. and Thurs. (days 5 and 6), but it looks like "Prohibition," which used to be the same days, is now on Day 1, 2, and 4 -- so from what I can gather they have added another day for the show and it's now on different nights than JB.

I like that better, because I want to make sure I see both. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2018 at 6:34 PM, rhiannon35 said:

JB is still on Wed. and Thurs. (days 5 and 6), but it looks like "Prohibition," which used to be the same days, is now on Day 1, 2, and 4 -- so from what I can gather they have added another day for the show and it's now on different nights than JB.

I like that better, because I want to make sure I see both. 

On 11/18/2018 at 6:25 PM, mumstheword959 said:

Oh!  Thanks for the info!  We were wondering about the nights for prohibition!  

Don't know if things have changed over the last month, but the dailies that Shadowmeboy posted from his last week of November sailing had Prohibition listed as 730 and 1000 on days 5 & 6  Wed & Thurs.

We plan on seeing both Prohibition and Jersey Boys on the same night, Wed since Sgt Pepper is Thursday at 700 in the Cavern Club.

One show that is not listed on the website is on the last night they have The Beatles show in the theater.  Cavern Club gets so crowded that they give them the theater one night at 7pm and 10pm.

On 1/2/2019 at 3:22 AM, SNJCruisers said:

Don't know if things have changed over the last month, but the dailies that Shadowmeboy posted from his last week of November sailing had Prohibition listed as 730 and 1000 on days 5 & 6  Wed & Thurs.

We plan on seeing both Prohibition and Jersey Boys on the same night, Wed since Sgt Pepper is Thursday at 700 in the Cavern Club.

Yes, I'm reading his review and saw the same. I just checked on the entertainment bookings for my cruise and all that's showing up is JB on Wed and Thurs. 

Prohibition showing up on those other nights must've been a glitch. I know NCL website is famous for those.