Tux rental in San Diego

luvseadays

This may have been discussed at another time or place, if so, please someone tell me where to find it. If not, does anyone know if there are any tux rental places in San Diego that would deliver to the ship other than Cruiseformalwear.com? They seem so expensive and do not have much of a selection.

Any help would be appreciated, we are leaving in less than 2 weeks.

Thanks!

This may have been discussed at another time or place, if so, please someone tell me where to find it. If not, does anyone know if there are any tux rental places in San Diego that would deliver to the ship other than Cruiseformalwear.com? They seem so expensive and do not have much of a selection.

Thanks!

Linda,

You know binary.ike is from San Diego. Maybe if you post a note to him on the roll call, he might be able to help out. (I know his Marine dress blues didn't fit when he tried them on.) :D

15 more sleeps.

Thanks!

Tell that "old man" of yours to spend the $75!!!!:) I figure it's only going to cost me $15,,,since he owe's me $60!!!!!:D

L

Archived