Trip Mate Insurance paid for early medical termination

FuelScience

I just wanted to post a positive note and mention the fact that Trip Mate paid our claim in full for early termination of our Vantage Douro cruise. It took me several months to file due to not getting the doctors involved to fill out the paperwork promptly, but once I got that done I filed the full claim and Trip Mate processed and paid it within a reasonable time.

Edited by FuelScience
minor correction
  • Like 3

Those darn doctors...if only they weren't so busy playing around on CruiseCritic.com, they would have had more time to fill out your forms correctly! 😉 😁 🤣

All kidding aside, glad to hear about the positive outcomes, for both your medical and financial health, from this undoubtedly scary ordeal. Hope you're back to cruising soon!

Edited by jpalbny
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, jpalbny said:

Those darn doctors...if only they weren't so busy playing around on CruiseCritic.com, they would have had more time to fill out your forms correctly! 😉 😁 🤣

All kidding aside, glad to hear about the positive outcomes, for both your medical and financial health, from this undoubtedly scary ordeal. Hope you're back to cruising soon!

Hey, I'm not complaining, the forms got filled out, and I got my $$!! As long as they provide the great care they did, they can take as long as they want on the paperwork. Cruising late March and early April with Teeming and Nicko should be an adventure. 

• Like 1