Question about Rumbaba Sail

chapdaddy

I have sent to requests via their website trying to see if we could book them the 23rd of Feb when we are there on the Sun and have not heard back. Are they still doing tours? We have a booking with Princess for the half day Champagn Sail that we will cancel if we can book them. Does anyone know, does it take time for then to reply?

That is what I thought but I wanted to make sure...It would be really bad to have a tour scheduled the day before you arrive. I am still waiting to hear from Bobby. If I don't we will surely find another but I have heard so much about his boat that I really want to try it.

Enjoy your cruise!

Chapdaddy and hockey19,

Are you guys both booked on the rumbaba on the 23rd of February? If so then I will more than likely be joining you with my 62 year old mother. I just got an email back for Capt Bobby saying that he is available that day. The only thing I'm waiting to hear back from him on is if my mom will have some comfortable place to sit while on board. I've seen lots of pics on these daysailing websites where the young people are lounging around in various places. Her joints just can't handle that.

Hope to see you guys there,

Lynelle

BTW - We are on the Carnival Victory.

Archived