St.John from St.Thomas on Christmas Eve

OceansOfTravels

Hello,

We are sailing on the Fascination next month and really want to go back to Trunk Bay Beach in St.John. We would also like to do this for the cheapest amount of money possible. However, we are all about that value, so is it even worth it do try and go if we will only get a few hours at the beach anyway? The last time we went, we went through Carnival, and it was a lot of money. Will they decrease service because it's Christmas eve? We also don't want to get screwed this way and go to make a plan and arrive and there be no boats over to the island.

If St.John doesn't work out, we are considering either Sapphire or Lindquist. Has anyone been to either? Can you speak on which one your preferred, the price of a taxi or beach chairs, etc?

Thank you!!

Taxi to Red Hook, STT.  Ferry to Cruz Bay, STJ.  Ferries will be running.  Taxi to Trunk Bay (although I'd suggest Hawksnest (picture below)... or a short hike to Solomon... but that's just me).  Getting to the beach takes some time.  Getting back takes some time.  Be smart about your trip back and you can maximize your beach time.  If you get back to Cruz Bay with some time before the ferry back to Red Hook, stop by the Longboard for a frozen painkiller.  Thank me later.

20160623_140902.jpg