Late excursion planning help.

onewomanarmy

We were late additions for our cruise, which leaves in a week (25th), and are trying to figure out excursions.  Both of our first choices in Cozumel (the Tucan catamaran tour or Mr Sancho's) are fully booked the day we are port, so I'm trying to find something comparable to either.  I also looked at Nachicocum, which is fully booked.  Does anyone have any other favorite day pass recommendations?  Or a decent catamaran tour (preferably with some snorkeling) that isn't a private charter or a huge capacity boat?  I realize we are up against the clock for a busy area.  

Eagle Ray was good for a snorkel tour a coupe of years ago.  Fury catamaran is often suggested on this board.  I would also check Tours Plaza for options.

Money Bar Beach Club offers good snorkeling from the shore, plus no admission fee, good facilities and good food/drinks/service.  Paradise Beach is along the same stretch as Sanchos and Nachi Cocom - $3 admission, great facilities, HUGE pool and nice beach.

1 hour ago, onewomanarmy said:

We were late additions for our cruise, which leaves in a week (25th), and are trying to figure out excursions.  Both of our first choices in Cozumel (the Tucan catamaran tour or Mr Sancho's) are fully booked the day we are port, so I'm trying to find something comparable to either.  I also looked at Nachicocum, which is fully booked.  Does anyone have any other favorite day pass recommendations?  Or a decent catamaran tour (preferably with some snorkeling) that isn't a private charter or a huge capacity boat?  I realize we are up against the clock for a busy area.  

Surprised Sanchos is fully booked at this time of year, maybe they have a private event.

Maybe try Paradise beach or if you want AI i would try one of the resort hotels, perhaps through Shoreexcursioneer. Depends on the demographics of your group snd what you want to do - if you have children maybe Playa Mia, if not maybe Palancar?

For Cozumel, I like to suggest Omar's Volkswagen buggy tour. We purchased through island marketing and they were great to work with. Omar took us on a tour of the island, fed us a great taco lunch on a beach and gave us time to snorkel at Skye Reef. We had a great day. See my Trip advisor review.