Temperature Question

ScottC4746

I know it sounds silly, but for an early April cruise San Diego Mexican Riviera, what do you suppose the temperature would be like.  I ask because 2 years ago in December we did a RCCL cruise to the Caribbean Honduras, Costa Rica, Mexico, and Belize.  It was so hot and humid even at night to even enjoy the balcony of the state room.  Do you suppose this would be the same?

Scott, there's a web site called Weatherunderground.com .  Just like weather.com, and several other websites, you can get full meteorological information for your local area.  However, if you dig just a little, there are links to historical information--"extreme" highs and lows, and also average highs and lows, amount of precipitation.  I used that site to help plan for a 56-day Mediterranean cruise, late spring.  I also got good information in helping me plan for a year-long deployment in Iraq--had no idea what I might expect in terms of high- and low- temperatures, and amount of rainfall.  Who would have guessed that Iraq--or, at least that area that I called "home"--would have a rainy season?

But, in direct response to your question, I'd suspect that you'd have fairly warm days and evenings.  Good luck, and enjoy your cruise. 👍