IslandStar will this plan work?

canadarocks

Our cruise ship is in Grenada from 12pm-7pm on a Thursday in January. My husband has limited mobility and will be using a walker. Our plan is to get tickets for the Grenada Discovery Train in the terminal. On the trolley train route we'll stay onboard at the first stop at the fort and then get off at the museum stop. We'll do the included museum tour and then walk the short distance to the Chocolate Museum and tour there. After we'll walk back to the 2nd train stop and finish the route back to the cruise ship terminal. 

Does this sound like a good plan? 

On 11/21/2018 at 5:05 PM, canadarocks said:

Our cruise ship is in Grenada from 12pm-7pm on a Thursday in January. My husband has limited mobility and will be using a walker. Our plan is to get tickets for the Grenada Discovery Train in the terminal. On the trolley train route we'll stay onboard at the first stop at the fort and then get off at the museum stop. We'll do the included museum tour and then walk the short distance to the Chocolate Museum and tour there. After we'll walk back to the 2nd train stop and finish the route back to the cruise ship terminal. 

Does this sound like a good plan? 

Sorry I didn't see this until just now. That does sound like a good plan. The Chocolate Museum is also a wonderful coffee house so that sounds like an ideal spot to have a well earned rest. Apologies our roads and sidewalks aren't super great for our disabled visitors. I hope you have a wonderful visit here.