BEWARE of FLL

teach01

I have no point other than someone who questioned me, asking whether I was a teacher or not. Iam ont sure what difference it made so I gave her all of the info and I noticed since I did, she had no comeback!

She had made her point, no comeback necessary.

Let's hope that none of the cruisers who post on CC run into crime of any kind while out and about on their vacations.

Cheers!

Ms B.

I have no point other than someone who questioned me, asking whether I was a teacher or not. Iam ont sure what difference it made so I gave her all of the info and I noticed since I did, she had no comeback!

Oh, I have a comeback. I was just away from the computer for a bit.

I can not tell you the specifics as to why I asked, because it would violate one of the board rules.

But I will say this, if I had the word "teach" in my name, I'd use spell-check, and the edit function on my post. Maybe even check for typo's, before posting.:o

Oh, I have a comeback. I was just away from the computer for a bit.

I can not tell you the specifics as to why I asked, because it would violate one of the board rules.

But I will say this, if I had the word "teach" in my name, I'd use spell-check, and the edit function on my post. Maybe even check for typo's, before posting.:o

I LOVE when people have nothing else to say, they attack your spelling and typing skills on a message board---enough said!!!

I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!

Some crazies commit a crime in FLL and I'm supposed to boycott it? Should I boycott NYC because some crazies crashed airplanes into tall buildings? Should I boycott Miami because of all the murders you hear about there? Maybe I should move from the Phoenix area because there are crazies here too. But I don't know where I'd go.

I LOVE when people have nothing else to say, they attack your spelling and typing skills on a message board---enough said!!!

I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!

Gee, will you calm down already? You're going to break the exclamation point key on your puter lol. You like to shout a lot, that's for sure. Corona was only saying what everyone else here has been reading, the fact that you have a lot of typos for a teacher. It's apparant. And why do you keep asking us to flame you? What's with all this "flame away" stuff? A little passive aggressive if you ask me :rolleyes: . Anyway, since you are "done with this thread" I suppose you aren't reading this anyway.

And why do you keep asking us to flame you? What's with all this "flame away" stuff? A little passive aggressive if you ask me :rolleyes: .

I'm quite certain Teach01 meant that as an assumption, not a request. Honestly.......

Archived