Best Food at sea - carnival Magic!

shayv01

This is Cruise number 36 for me and I’ve been on RCCL, celebrity, Norwegian, princess, and 1 other Carnival  Cruise. 

The food on the ship is amazing.  Guys burgers and fries was the problem, I had it three times. The pizza on the ship, OMG. The barbecue & seafood spot was good too. 

room service wasn’t so good. But that was my only complaint.

The waiters in the dining room are the sweetest and they dance wonderfully and the food was good too. 

It’s been a great cruise. My family agrees.

thanks Carnival Magic. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, nhraformula00 said:

Sorry to hear you did not like guys burgers. We have been on 20 cruises and love guys burgers. Best burger IMO on any ship.

I think he liked Guys' - after all why would you have it three times if it wasn't delicious 😉  

OP - glad to hear the food is great. We're on Magic for the second time in March. When we were on her two years ago, the food was some of the best we'd ever had; happy to hear it appears to still be delicious!

• Like 1

Refreshing to read this...we were recently on the Sunshine and I noticed the food we had on her was great too.  Standouts for us were the Lido buffet for breakfast and the Blue Iguana burrito area, where I had some of the best tacos I've ever had.  Oh, I mentioned the breakfast buffet, not because of how good it was, though it was good, but because it was better than the buffet has ever been on our previous cruises.  There was an improvement there, at least from what I noticed on that particular sailing. 

• Like 1

Glad to hear, looking forward to it.  Have not sailed Carnival in 20+ years, and have magic booked in 2020 for an 8 day.  We absolutely loved the Allure of the seas (our last cruise), but my wife thought the food was just so-so, and if this is much better, it will help make the trip better for all of us!