Which Luxury CC board has most live blogs now?

WesW

If you check live blogs now on Crystal, Seabourn, Silversea and Regent; if I counted correctly you find the most

live blogs (i.e., threads started by cruise critics of these lines while they are now on board) on the Regent Board.

Just want to express thanks and being grateful for those Regent posters willing to take the time to share their

on board Regent experience (good or not so good) with us.

This is quite unusual and is interesting because there is no Explorer blog (nor has there been one in a while).  As with other cruise lines, live blogs come and go - sometime more than others.  Personally I post for newbies rather than for anyone else so I hope they find it interesting.  There is a lot to learn about Regent, the culture, food, service, whom to contact when you have questions, etc.  

I have mixed feelings about lots of photos.  While I usually like them, I found that seeing a video of Petra before we went there took the shine off of seeing it for ourselves for the first time.  For this reason I like to give sneak peaks to whet the appetite of CC members and hopefully they will want to visit the port and see the rest for themselves.

Right now I think there are only two LIVE Regent blogs going on - Rich from Voyager somewhere in the Caribbean and the one you started, Wes, for the Pacific/Tahiti/Australia cruise.   Jackie is on her way home (or is home) from the TA Voyager and the Fall Foliage in New England has fallen to the ground.  (Sorry - couldn't help that!)

There is one due to start - Lisbon to Cape Town (can't remember which ship though) and the person who posted about this is in the air between LHR and LIS.  

I love reading the blogs.  One learns a lot about places one might or might not want to see.  they are often witty.  And reading about ship crew that one knows and likes is also great.

I'd like to share our appreciation for the live blogs as well.  It's absolutely wonderful to see so many reports from each our ships simultaneously.  I believe we have 3 ships currently running with live reports and still hold out hope that we might see someone join in the fun from Navigator to make it real home run! 

Ultimately, I'd like to extend our gratitude to each of you for taking the time to share your experience while on board.  We love seeing your photos and hearing first hand perspectives.

• Like 5