Nachi Cocom

Tssweety

I know this has probably been asked. But we are trying to decide on Mr. Sanchos or Nachi Cocom.  Does anyone know if at Nachi they assign you an area when you get there that is yours for the day? There will be 6 in our party and want to be sure we have a table/umbreall/palapa or something for the day?  Also Nachi is Not all you can eat?  Has anyone been to both and can recommend?  My son has been to Mr Sanchos so was going to try Nachi for something different.  Any thoughts or recommendations appreciated!! 

We've been to both - my daughters prefer Sanchos for the water toys and more lively atmosphere.  If it just the wife and I we prefer Nachi - quiet, uncrowded and relaxed.

At Nachi you'll have your assigned palapas for the day unless you ask to move or decide to relocate to the pool etc.  Everyone gets all of the courses and the servings are good sized - I've never made it to dessert.  The shrimp and Mexican dishes are great, the guacamole is fantastic, and I would skip the ribs if they are still on the menu.

thank you for your feedback.  I think we will do Nachi.  I like that it is quieter and even though will be with our family they are pretty much adults. We don't do the water toys so the relaxing day with good food and drinks and pool is the goal.  My son went to mr sanchos and although he really liked it, he said the food was just ok.  So I think we will go with Nachi.  Either way I think it will be a good time.  Thanks again for your feedback.  It was very helpful.

• Thanks 1

We were there last week off the Symphony .   It was our third time and it was not the same as before .  You get your own designated area .  However we thought the drinks were watered down .  The food was ok  ( not as good as years past ) but we did not order dessert when we first ordered and no one came back to ask if we wanted it later .Service before had been amazing. This time we had to walk to the new bar a few times  to get drinks. Plus though they discourage they say loud drunken groups they did nothing  when a loud group of teens  got drunk and carried on on the beach . 

My massage was great and there are new restrooms .  

Still  it was not the same as before . 

• 4 weeks later...

We were in Cozumel last year (Oct. 2017) and went to Nachi Cocum.  We would definitely go back. It was quiet and more adult-oriented (not many kids around).  We got off the ship right away and took a taxi to Nachi Cocum. They let us in even though we were a few minutes early and a host took us to our palapa and chairs for the day.  The food was good and there were plenty of options and food to eat with a four course meal.  For right off the beach, I thought the snorkeling was good, too.

I have not been to Mr. Sanchos, but from what I have heard it is a nice place, but perhaps a little more family-oriented with things for kids to do.  If you are looking for a place a little more quiet and adult-oriented, Nachi Cocum is probably the better place (imo). 
Below is a video of pictures from Nachi Cocum.