Specialty Dining Free at Sea Question

BarnCat1

With the Free at Sea offer NCL gives you for Specialty Dining, how many nights is that for? Does it go by length of your cruise or the minimum 3 Meal Plan?  I can’t find it listed on my reservation but looking at the taxes for the Free at Sea promos I have, I’m thinking it’s the 3 Meal Plan for a 7 night cruise.  

I’ll confirm it as it gets closer to booking, just thought I’d ask. 

6 minutes ago, BarnCat1 said:

With the Free at Sea offer NCL gives you for Specialty Dining, how many nights is that for? Does it go by length of your cruise or the minimum 3 Meal Plan?  I can’t find it listed on my reservation but looking at the taxes for the Free at Sea promos I have, I’m thinking it’s the 3 Meal Plan for a 7 night cruise.  

I’ll confirm it as it gets closer to booking, just thought I’d ask. 

Less than 8 days is 3 nights.  8 days or longer is 4 nights.  I think that's the cutoff at least. It may be 9 days where the break is.

42 minutes ago, rtkenmore said:

Less than 8 days is 3 nights.  8 days or longer is 4 nights.  I think that's the cutoff at least. It may be 9 days where the break is.

Yes, it is definitely depending on how many days in total your cruise is. And yes, 3 specialty dinners on a 7 days cruise. I have actually booked a 15 days cruise where the Free at Sea offer for specialty dining are 5 meals, and a 12 days cruise where I have 4 Free at Sea specialty meals included, so the longer the cruise the higher amount of specialty dinners "included".  No idea exactly where the line between 3, 4 and 5 meals are though.... 

EDIT: Didn't see the reply from "rtkenmore" until after I posted the above, the link in his/her post shows all parts of the Free at Sea offers in detail. 

Edited by TrumpyNor