Aft cabins on Oosterdam

Jeano222

You will love 5187:) yes the cabin is a bit smaller than a mid ship S Suite but it actually has a nicer lay out with where the second set of closets are next to the bed. Of all the HAL ships we have been on we still prefer 5187 on the Oosterdam.

Hi LAFFNVEGAS!

Do you have any photos of 5187? We're booked on Oosterdam in 5185 and I haven't been able to find photos. All help would really be appreciated. Thanks!

Shar

Hi LAFFNVEGAS!

Do you have any photos of 5187? We're booked on Oosterdam in 5185 and I haven't been able to find photos. All help would really be appreciated. Thanks!

Shar

Shar, you do know that 5185 is a VA cabin. I do not have any photos of 5185 but if you can hang on till after next week I am sure we can get you pictures of this cabin. The Yum Yum group as the whole aft of deck 5 and we plan to open up al doors between the verandahs. Should be a very fun week.

If you want to see pictures of 5187 you can go to my WebShots link below and any of the Oosterdam pictures from October 2005, Feb 2006 and March 2007 will have pictures of that cabin. We were different in December and stay across from the Neptune;)

Hi LAFFNVEGAS!

Yes! Could you please shoot photos of the whole shebang while you are on your fantastic voyage? That would be wonderful! Also, forgive my ignorance, but I don't see any links. Maybe I don't have my options set correctly?

I'll try going to Webshots and searching. Thanks so very much!

Shar

Hi LAFFNVEGAS!

Yes! Could you please shoot photos of the whole shebang while you are on your fantastic voyage? That would be wonderful! Also, forgive my ignorance, but I don't see any links. Maybe I don't have my options set correctly?

I'll try going to Webshots and searching. Thanks so very much!

Shar

Yep - it was my options....got it. :o

Archived