Current Seaside dining times and dining room?

The Admiral

When I went in March on the Seaside they had a few seatings for specific dining rooms like 6pm was the seashore restaurant...I’m wondering what the current seating times for specific dining rooms are as I need to make a table request for a large family and would like to request the specific time and dining room for their consideration. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/2/2018 at 11:29 AM, sidari said:

Last I heard it was 5.30, 7.30 and 9.30.

So they actually turn over the dining room twice and have three seatings each night? That must make for a rushed meal and I can't imagine the waiters like it (although I guess they can get more tips). I read an article here on CC about how things had supposedly improved on Seaside and that they now have three seating times but it wasn't clear how it was implemented. Presumably anytime dining is still only available for Aurea guests, so there is no way to get a 6 or 6:30 seating if you're in a lesser category?

Also, did they do away with Bella dining in the buffet? I assume the answer is yes since the same article said they had moved the dinner buffet back to deck 8.

11 minutes ago, Spidybabe1 said:

Correct, no buffet used as MDR, and 3 seatings in the MDR. We never felt rushed, waiters do get exhausted. 

Safe sailing 

Thanks. I did my "one and done" Seaside in January and would never consider going back, except possibly in YC. And with only those dining times available for those who don't do Aurea or YC, I won't consider it, anyway.

It's interesting how they supposedly used half of the buffet for overflow MDR dining while leaving the other half operating as a buffet at dinner on other ships and it seemed to work well, yet they've failed to do that twice now on Seaside.  I guess the good news is that there is now a better buffet at dinner time. That was a major mistake on their part.

Edited by MisterBill99