Regal Princess review

tommyj4

Just returned from Regal Princess and was not happy.  The dinner times changed from 5:30 to 4:45 then I changed them to 7:15 only to get onboard to find them changed to 7:45.  Took one hour waiting to change time back to 5:30

The menus are smaller than a few months ago and the food is getting worse.

The last night I went to guest services to see my bill to make sure it was ok, then the following morning  I received a bill with drinks added.  Went to guest services to have the charges removed and they would not remove them, said I ordered drinks.  We had the drink package and had to argue with them.  They finally removed the charges..  This happened 6 months ago when I was on princess but did not check it until back home.  Called princess, same story, finally removed and credited my account 2 months later.  Watch your bill 

6 hours ago, tommyj4 said:

Just returned from Regal Princess and was not happy.  The dinner times changed from 5:30 to 4:45 then I changed them to 7:15 only to get onboard to find them changed to 7:45.  Took one hour waiting to change time back to 5:30

The menus are smaller than a few months ago and the food is getting worse.

The last night I went to guest services to see my bill to make sure it was ok, then the following morning  I received a bill with drinks added.  Went to guest services to have the charges removed and they would not remove them, said I ordered drinks.  We had the drink package and had to argue with them.  They finally removed the charges..  This happened 6 months ago when I was on princess but did not check it until back home.  Called princess, same story, finally removed and credited my account 2 months later.  Watch your bill 

Thanks for the heads up on the drinks.  Sorry you had such a bad experience. 

Most of the posters on this subject (this and other threads) have been on Princess before.

In the past the traditional dining times in the personalize have rarely been the same as when you board the ship.

Those who have cruised with Princess before should not be surprised to find that the new times in the Personalizer are not the actual ones once on board.

(This is not only a Princess thing. I have experienced the same discrepancy in dining times on other cruise lines.)

• Like 1