Breakaway from NOLA- #CruiselikeaDavis

toosaxykk

Thank you for posting such a detailed review! We are sailing on this cruise in March and my kids are 10 and 7 (and also fair skinned red heads - good to know there are more out there!) so appreciate your perspective as a parent and all the great tips. 

Good to know about SA filling up! We cruised on the Escape last spring break, which was also a sold out cruise and tons of kids  (I think they said they had 1,800 kids on the sailing!). We never experienced SA being closed due to capacity. I wonder if the SA area is bigger on the Escape than Breakaway? We did experience long lines to check in and I agree that the 7:00 PM check in is ill-timed with the entertainment. 

On 12/20/2018 at 1:54 PM, aslevy said:

Thank you for posting such a detailed review! We are sailing on this cruise in March and my kids are 10 and 7 (and also fair skinned red heads - good to know there are more out there!) so appreciate your perspective as a parent and all the great tips. 

Good to know about SA filling up! We cruised on the Escape last spring break, which was also a sold out cruise and tons of kids  (I think they said they had 1,800 kids on the sailing!). We never experienced SA being closed due to capacity. I wonder if the SA area is bigger on the Escape than Breakaway? We did experience long lines to check in and I agree that the 7:00 PM check in is ill-timed with the entertainment. 

Yes we were pretty shocked about the capacity. Seems just ludicrous to me but maybe I missed something. Just a heads up. Thanks for following along. Have a GREAT cruise. 

On 12/22/2018 at 3:43 PM, Paul Bogle said:

Thanks very much for posting the Daillies. 

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well. Sorry it took me so long. The scanner at my campus broke so I waited a few days then just decided to use the trust iPhone to take pics of the Dailies. So sorry for the delay. 

Happy New Year and have a great cruise. 

2 hours ago, BigEasyCC said:

Really enjoyed your blog and posts here. We have scheduled a 9:30 am check in and were afraid what would happen if we showed up early. As I sigh a sigh of relief, if we do end up there at 9 am, I won't be so apprehensive. Thank you!

I always say it is better to be early than to be late. It was worth standing and waiting to be some of the very 1st to check in. 

Have a GREAT cruise. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Kellie, you wouldn't happen to have the teen program from this cruise, would you? Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for your blog and these posts! They've been so helpful in trying to figure out dinner and show reservations ahead of time! God bless! --Kelly

43 minutes ago, toosaxykk said:

I am not positive but I will check my binder when I get back to school tomorrow! 

I am so glad this has helped you. I am a planner and I hope my OCD can help somebody! 😂

Happy Cruising. 

I feel we might be related. I'm an overplanner, a teacher, and a ridiculously-detailed-review writer.  Thanks for making me feel normal. 😂

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the 10-day cruise dailies, menus, and the younger and older dailies for the kids programs.  You can find them here: https://www.travelingwithachair.com.  I am also posting videos of our trip, which you can find on my YouTube channel.  Here is our sloth and monkey encounter.