Women's World Cup Shown Onboard?

OceansOfTravels

Hello,

The final draw just occurred for the FIFA Women's World Cup, which will run from June 7-July 7, 2019 in France. 24 teams have qualified, including that of my country (USA! USA! USA!), plus countries such as Canada, Spain, England, Germany, France, and Italy, which make up a significant amount of MSC's passenger base.

I will be cruising on the Armonia June 17th-June 24th, and there will be numerous matches on. Do you think MSC will be showing these matches? I cannot think of any major sporting event that will be on over this other than American baseball and American MLS football, as the NHL and NBA will finish their playoffs in early June, and Premier League, La Liga, UEFA Nations, NFL and CFB will be out of season. I really hope MSC will be showing these matches, because I, and many other fans that tend to cruise MSC, are big football fans, and especially having the teams of MSC's largest clientele countries qualifying, I think it will be important that they show these games - and a good way for them to making some money from liqueur sales :)

Thanks for any information in advance!! :)