Bar To Watch the Women's World Cup At???

OceansOfTravels

Hello,

I am an American and I will be arriving in Costa Maya on June 20th, and on that day my country (USA) will be playing against one of our long-time football rivals, Sweden. The game will start at 3PM EST, and I need to be back onboard my cruise ship (MSC Armonia) at 5:30EST, which gives me enough time to go out and explore Costa Maya, and return to the port area to watch the game at one of the bars or areas nearby. Does anyone know of a bar that would have the game on? Preferably, I want one within walking distance of the ship so I could walk back to the ship once the game is over. I have been told the port area is filled with bars, but I have never been to Costa Maya, which is why I am asking. Thank you!

There are 2 bars in the Port complex that may have TVs.  Neither is a sports bar per se.  I'd be doubtful they would show that game, though. Sports Networks are different in mexico.

Email Steve Uhl at Tropicante and ask if he has a TV or knows some nearby bar with a TV that might show the game.

steveuhl@sandalsandskis.com