Connecting verandah!

cruisestitch

I haven’t seen any report of this yet. State room 8110 balcony connects to the balcony of  to the state room just aft of it, which I think is 8116.  Strange numbering but that’s the way it is.  8110 has a solid wall to its forward side but a door to the aft.  This might make them somewhat more appealing than first glance would have it.

4CA2462C-E150-4A61-8B36-81AF5030E238.jpeg

8734155C-76E1-48F6-82E6-2DECFDCB7BC4.jpeg

B90C2E03-8C79-4DC6-9238-31508F4C8037.jpeg

Interesting observation. So it appears that some of these ocean view with veranda cabins can open the partitions like the sunset veranda cabins. I wonder if that is for passengers or perhaps crew to do maintenance... or get to that contraption outside... nice photos

I think a lot of the non-IV balconies connect. The SV's, S1's and S2's at least, not sure about the S3's. Our midship S1 aft connected to the SV balcony next door and our S1 connected to the S1 balcony next to it that didn't have a firewall, I believe.  We saw two SV balconies connected - it made a nice big balcony. That's great if the Deluxe Ocean View with Veranda also connect.

Edited by vtcruising