Missing? Or just unseen so far? Housekeeping staff

cruisestitch

You know how on the S & M class ships there are people polishing constantly? Polishing the doorknobs, the handrails, the elevators? And there are attendants in the restrooms, at least the ladies’, in the evenings?  And washing the windows?  I haven’t seen a one doing anything like that on Edge.  Hmmmmm...

2 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

You know how on the S & M class ships there are people polishing constantly? Polishing the doorknobs, the handrails, the elevators? And there are attendants in the restrooms, at least the ladies’, in the evenings?  And washing the windows?  I haven’t seen a one doing anything like that on Edge.  Hmmmmm...

I actually did notice that....but then again I was on a preview sailing?!?!?!

Also noticed similar lack of attendants on 12/6 preview cruise. Often the Solarium bathroom (what we used while dining in Luminae) was without hand towels. Ocean View Cafe hand washing station was without paper towels at times. 

I'm on the edge now, I've seen an attendant in the wash room every time I've entered. Love drying my hands with clean linen not paper towels. We are loving every single thing about this ship, absolutely amazing so far.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1