Solo Cruise Points

Allaboutsailingrc

Though it is rare for Celebrity to offer discounted solo supplements, they are occasionally offered via their weekly [published on Tuesday] "Exciting Deals" offerings...  None are offered this week but you'll find them via the following link...

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Exciting_Deals/XcitingDeals_cel_tues.pdf

Celebrity provides double points when a solo pays a full [200%] single supplement...  When the solo supplement is less than 200%, double cruise points are not awarded...

• Like 1

done 3 solo cruises with Celebrity and had to fight to get my double points each time.
land side of Celebrity is awful you wouldn't believe they could be so bad and the ships so good, they really dont look after customers on land only at sea.
currently select captains club member soon to be elite and have never seen vista magazine a captains club web page or anything as cant access the .com website from the uk! dont get a cabin upgrade as only one grade of solo cabin(thankfully now available) so for my loyalty i get 1 scoop of gelato, wow!
done 1 cruise with Cunard and get a lovely magazine every quarter
i have emailed Celebrity about vista magazine and captains club web pages not being available in uk but they never replied!!