Medaillonnet on Ruby Princess

dtwcal

I had booked and paid for MedaillonNet for our cruise to Sea of Cortez in February. I just received a call from Princess to inform me that it, unfortunately, will not be available, and that my money would be refunded. Does anyone know what happened, and why it was cancelled?:classic_sad:

The entire Medallion rollout has been difficult, with many delays.  I have no specific information as to the schedule and delays on the Ruby.  

The internet on the Ruby is incredibly slow.  Even slower than 1980 dial-up.  Getting timed out while waiting for a page to load!  But it was this bad last year as well.

Because of this, I could not use the internet on-board.  I used the internet through my phone while ashore, thanks to Mexico being included in my phone package.

I don't know if the miserable internet connections and the delay in the Medallion are related.

Yes, same thing happened to me. I found a great deal on Cyber Monday for our April 8, 2019 cruise- Unlimited surf and stream for 50% off. I purchased it right away, but they called the other day to cancel it and said the same thing, that it wouldn't be ready. They did give me a $50 onboard credit, though. Did they offer you any thing similar? If not, maybe you can call and mention it.