We had a wonderful day on Antigua.

TTEllis

Several of us from our CC group did the Lawrence of Antigua Beach Tour about 2 weeks ago. It was great, got off the ship early and went in town before the tour, it was nice quiet, sat on the sidewalk and drank a soda. Our weather was beautiful and very HOT that's why we keep going back, and back, and back.

Our tour went to Long Bay Beach absolutely AWESOME, spent a couple hours on the beach, GREAT little beach bar drank a few brewski's with my fellow cruisers. Long Bay, the beach and water are true Caribbean. Views were unbelievable.

Next stop Turners Beach, we drove through the rain forest to get to Turners, in 2007 I rented a scooter on Antigua and drove all over the island but I had never been through the rain forest before, it was lovely. Samuel our driver, great guy he didn't say much which was fine it let us enjoy the ride and scenery.

We got to Turner's Beach(simply beautiful), here's the deal on Turner's Beach that stretch of beach from Turners all the way down to Darkwood is the same beach, and everyone of them are great. Same view, Montserrat in the background at 11 o'clock, you can look north up the beach from Turners and see Darkwood 8 beaches up. In all due respect when it comes to beaches Antigua can be hard to match, we had an incredible day from start to finish. 

My friend Diann found this tour I just showed up, Thanks Diann we did it again!!😎 Rick and Jan what a nice surprise those beaches were awesome!!😃

See you next time Todd

Edited by TTEllis
typo

• 1 month later...