2019 Platinum gift

crazy.cruzer

I think a great Platinum gift would be a re-usable cloth grocery bag with Carnival's names splashed on both sides of it.

With all the banning of plastic bags around the States -- 100% in California -- I think it would be great advertising for Carnival to get their Name out there on re-usable cloth grocery bags during the ramp-up of the Ban across the rest of the states.  They would cost less than $1 to produce.  And... passengers could use them to carry their smuggled booze from ports, back onto the ship... 😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have inexpensive cloth bags from both Princess and Celebrity, blue background, white lettering.  Since I've only sailed these lines twice each, I know they weren't loyalty perks, just a convenience to be used as a beach bag on shore excursions.

I do use them when grocery shopping now.  I don't think they get any attention.

3 hours ago, VentureMan_2000 said:

Personally, when I see the different perks of becoming Platinum, it is the faster:  Boarding, Tendering, disembarking, and priority lines that interests me most... all the other stuff would only be fluff for me.

For me is Laundry!! I like to pack light!

Edited by Isasprings

Yes the Platinum GIFT is always nice to provide something to us paying cruisers..eh.

Having to say the Neck DECERATION which is one of the worst , IMHO, I have ever seen is such a paltry thing and should be a disgrace to Carnivals Upper Management.

If they provided a  wine with a special label for the sailing , let alone the Cruisers names would give so so many memories as well sharing the view of it with family, friends, workmates etc..

Even Travel Agents could display them in the offices to book more Carnival Cruises..eh..

On 8/11/2019 at 3:40 PM, VentureMan_2000 said:

Personally, when I see the different perks of becoming Platinum, it is the faster:  Boarding, Tendering, disembarking, and priority lines that interests me most... all the other stuff would only be fluff for me.

Exactly! I stay loyal to Carnival because I will never wait in a long line to get on a ship!