NCL Bliss escape to JVD Rebel Yell

marhun2430

I am having trouble finding out this info...I see two times that can be booked for this excursion..7:15am and 9:15 am.  Is there a difference in the trips? They both just go to JVD for 5 hours correct?  The only advantage I see to booking the later one is that more places will be open by the time you get there. Thanks in advance.

I've been on this excursion once and am going again in a few weeks!  You are correct in that there is no difference.  We always opt for the later time as it allows for a more leisurely start to the day and JVD will be more awake when we arrive.  It's a great one, enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...

We did the earlier trip and booked it again on our upcoming cruise. 

By getting there early, you will have your choice of chairs. It is definitely irritating that Soggy Dollar does not start serving food until 11:00. We ended up buying a few bags of chips with our drinks. However, we preferred the early trip so that we would have some time in port after we returned. Also, on this cruise, this is our last day on the ship (we are sailing out of Puerto Rico), so we wanted to get back in time to start packing.