Eastern Caribbean cruises spring 2020?

gmazz

My daughter wants to go on NCL for her honeymoon in May 2020 on an Eastern Caribbean cruise. Are there still itineraries to be released for May/June or is NCL only doing Western Caribbean cruises? She's been to the Western Caribbean but wants to see the US Virgin Islands and they are going to Bermuda this May. 

I would have thought that they would be out for booking by now. 

Looks like Gem and Encore are in Bermuda, Joy and Bliss in Alaska, Dawn, Epic and Getaway in Europe and Breakaway in Western Caribbean.  Escape in Europe at end of May.

Options from other lines on newer honeymoon worthy ships include Carnival Breeze out of Port Canaveral, RCI Symphony of the Seas out of Miami and MSC Seaside out of Miami.  A great honeymoon choice would be to book an inside cabin on the MSC Yacht Club on the Seaside.  Currently 1779 pp for May 2 or May 16 sailings.

On 12/29/2018 at 12:11 PM, gmazz said:

My daughter wants to go on NCL for her honeymoon in May 2020 on an Eastern Caribbean cruise. Are there still itineraries to be released for May/June or is NCL only doing Western Caribbean cruises? She's been to the Western Caribbean but wants to see the US Virgin Islands and they are going to Bermuda this May. 

I would have thought that they would be out for booking by now. 

NCL hasn't been sending many ships to the eastern Caribbean in the past 18 months (since the hurricanes). I suspect that the schedule is out and published for the summer of 2020.

On 1/2/2019 at 4:11 AM, SNJCruisers said:

Looks like Gem and Encore are in Bermuda, Joy and Bliss in Alaska, Dawn, Epic and Getaway in Europe and Breakaway in Western Caribbean.  Escape in Europe at end of May.

Options from other lines on newer honeymoon worthy ships include Carnival Breeze out of Port Canaveral, RCI Symphony of the Seas out of Miami and MSC Seaside out of Miami.  A great honeymoon choice would be to book an inside cabin on the MSC Yacht Club on the Seaside.  Currently 1779 pp for May 2 or May 16 sailings.

Thanks, I'll have her look at MSC. She was showing me some of their cruises the other day. 

On 1/2/2019 at 11:15 AM, zqvol said:

NCL hasn't been sending many ships to the eastern Caribbean in the past 18 months (since the hurricanes). I suspect that the schedule is out and published for the summer of 2020.

I didn't think there was much of a chance that they were holding back but wanted to check.