Ordering pizza for delivery using HUB app

bbtbear

I hadn't seen this posted here yet and am not sure whether this is fleetwide or just on the Carnival Dream, but it looks like you can now order pizza and have it delivered to you anywhere on the ship using the Hub app! Pretty cool! 

image.png.29677dcafd8b4802cd698cb4d73f871d.png

6 minutes ago, bbtbear said:

I think it's the same. Here are 2 other pics from their post:

Yes it looks to be . The few we ordered from room service were different and wound up being not eaten.

I was just curious ,thanks .

1 minute ago, rlindholm said:

That seems pretty cool but how in the world do they find you if you are in a crowded area?

I wondered about that myself. It's not clear whether there is a comment section where you can describe where you're sitting or what you're wearing. I'll check it out when I am on the Dream in Feb and post here with more info if others haven't beaten me to the punch...

17 minutes ago, rlindholm said:

That seems pretty cool but how in the world do they find you if you are in a crowded area?

You tap your location on a deck map and you can take a picture of yourself. Took way less than the stated time and was very hot and delicious, they even brought tubs of peppers, cheese and seasoning. Ordered so we didn't have to leave the Havana area on the Horizon.

20181212_130524.jpg

20181212_130433.jpg

Edited by Snipes
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Snipes said:

You tap your location on a deck map and you can take a picture of yourself. Took way less than the stated time and was very hot and delicious, they even brought tubs of peppers, cheese and seasoning. Ordered so we didn't have to leave the Havana area.

Oh wow, someone with actual experience! Very cool! Thanks for posting. What ship were you on? I know the Dream doesn't have a Havana deck. It looks like maybe this is fleet wide...

2 minutes ago, bbtbear said:

Oh wow, someone with actual experience! Very cool! Thanks for posting. What ship were you on? I know the Dream doesn't have a Havana deck. It looks like maybe this is fleet wide...

I was on the Horizon Dec 9 sailing

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, coondog99 said:

It looks like there has been expansion since that article was written since that article references Horizon, Magic, and Victory, but I found out about it when the Dream posted on their FB page. So at least 4...

30 minutes ago, bbtbear said:

It looks like there has been expansion since that article was written since that article references Horizon, Magic, and Victory, but I found out about it when the Dream posted on their FB page. So at least 4...

Yes, there are more ships that have it because I also remember John Heald mentioning the Conquest and I was excited that we will be able to take advantage of this when we do our B2B in 2 months. I haven’t been able to find his post, but if I do, I will come back and do a copy & paste.

ETA: actually, this may be where I read about the Conquest. 

C25ED84A-C949-4E71-BBA6-B293AA3830C2.png

Edited by bakersdozen12

3 minutes ago, bakersdozen12 said:

Yes, there are more ships that have it because I also remember John Heald mentioning the Conquest and I was excited that we will be able to take advantage of this when we do our B2B in 2 months. I haven’t been able to find his post, but if I do, I will come back and do a copy & paste.

ETA: actually, this may be where I read about the Conquest. 

Nice! Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dcgrumpy said:

I'm way too cheap to pay for pizza that I can get for free. LOL.

Fair enough! I just thought if I happened to get one of those amazing clamshell seats on the serenity deck and got hungry, it would be worth 5 bucks to me to keep my seat.

35 minutes ago, bbtbear said:

Fair enough! I just thought if I happened to get one of those amazing clamshell seats on the serenity deck and got hungry, it would be worth 5 bucks to me to keep my seat.

or just do what everyone does and put a book or towel on the clamshell then never return until hours later. it is horrible to do that but people do it