Roll Call Does not Appear in "Find Your Roll Call"

I started a new thread for the Aug. 2 sailing of the NCL Bliss 10 days ago.

When you put in the required information for "Find Your Roll Call" I get "No Results Found".

If I search the list of all threads for the NCL Bliss I find my thread listed BUT it is in a light print and not the bold blue color of all the other threads.

What did I do wrong?

2 minutes ago, lomojo10 said:

I started a new thread for the Aug. 2 sailing of the NCL Bliss 10 days ago.

When you put in the required information for "Find Your Roll Call" I get "No Results Found".

If I search the list of all threads for the NCL Bliss I find my thread listed BUT it is in a light print and not the bold blue color of all the other threads.

What did I do wrong?

The light or dark blue has nothing to do with what you did "wrong".  Light blue just means there's no new posts since the last time you checked the thread.

What you did do wrong was the incorrect formatting of the date in the title.  It should read "August 2, 2020" not "Aug. 2, 2020".  Yes, the Roll Call finder tool is very picky about that.

I'd suggest you click the "Report post" link (upper right of first post on that thread) and as a moderator to change the date format in the title and manually add your Roll Call to the "Find Your Roll Call" link.