Car Rental Le Havre Cruise Terminal

The Wood Duck

Hello The Wood Duck,

Sept 2023 we used Enterprise, 91 Quai de Southampton, 76600 Le Havre, France.

Walking directly off the ship it was 15mins but depends on your actual ship berth location.  It opens at 9am local time and provided off hours drop off with their security key box.  Very satisfied with the service and car provided. Highway access is within 5mins drive from Enterprise.  Cost was reasonable.  Drove to Deauville and Etetat along the coast.  There are a few "petrol" stations within close proximity to the Enterprise location should you elect to use the "return full" option.

Take Care

M

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2024 at 1:46 AM, mpk said:

I know these are old replies, but the thread recently became active again.

I just checked Rent A Car France, and it is 100km included.  You can purchase packages of miles ahead of time, 500km is E$60 additional charge.  This is about 50% cheaper than paying additional per km.

Has anyone actually been successful booking online with the Rent a Car France site? I've tried since January for our port day this summer. Whenever I get to the payment screen it gives me an error that the payment cannot be completed. I contacted the company and they said to call. The problem is that when I called, it was a recorded message in French and I don't speak French so it wouldn't ever connect me to a person.