Free - Reduced Air When are you Notified of Flight

ddlb

1 hour ago, JulieJulie311 said:

I'm guessing I will be on AA, because that's what flies out of Philly to Miami.  I will just watch my EDocs like a hawk and hopefully be able to get us seated together.   

When is your Cruise?

8 minutes ago, JulieJulie311 said:

Not until March 23, So hopefully we will have more details in a couple of weeks

I was told info would be available 45days before cruise. So I think you have a few days yet.

10 minutes ago, JulieJulie311 said:

I tried to see my edocs a couple days ago and they would not load -so I am guessing this is why?  its not ready yet?

seems to be various  dates till the cruise date,  keep checking and maybe your cruise summary will reveal info

We cruise March 3 and still no flights or endocs, my agent tried several times and got the run around. Seems like NCL agents have no clue how to support their own free flight promotion. I think the inconsistency is what drives me nuts. If they just say your flights will be arranged less than 30 days or have more standards with this it would be an easier less stressful experience. We are I a suite on Dawn so no that doesn’t make a difference if you were wondering. Hopefully soon but till then I just check everyday online for our edocs.  I’ll report back when I get more info.

Man I really am curious as to what type of air they would book for me! I am looking at flights for my departure date and everything is a red eye. I am coming from Norcal going to NOLA. I wonder if on those they opt to let you fly in the day before, I have a friend i can stay with if so! 

I made a last minute reservation for a Norwegian out of Miami cruise leaving the 27th for my boyfriend and I. My math with booking air separately was that I'd save a little by taking advantage of the offer, we're very low maintenance and don't mind our seats being apart and what not. But I haven't received my flight info yet (I did just book on the 7th--today is the 10th) but the cruise is fast approaching. Will I be getting a confirmation email or do I have to go into my NCL and find it? I received very little info about it. I also was just on hold with their flight desk for 35 minutes ugh.

11 minutes ago, dfarruggs said:

I made a last minute reservation for a Norwegian out of Miami cruise leaving the 27th for my boyfriend and I. My math with booking air separately was that I'd save a little by taking advantage of the offer, we're very low maintenance and don't mind our seats being apart and what not. But I haven't received my flight info yet (I did just book on the 7th--today is the 10th) but the cruise is fast approaching. Will I be getting a confirmation email or do I have to go into my NCL and find it? I received very little info about it. I also was just on hold with their flight desk for 35 minutes ugh.

I NEVER got an email.  And like others discovered my edocs would not print until the flight info showed up in them.  If it is an American Airlines flight one you get the locator number off your flight do go to aa.com and see if you can get the free assigned seats together.  Our AA flights were $1000+ on line from B'ham and we only had to pay $99 plus transfer!

8 minutes ago, ddlb said:

I NEVER got an email.  And like others discovered my edocs would not print until the flight info showed up in them.  If it is an American Airlines flight one you get the locator number off your flight do go to aa.com and see if you can get the free assigned seats together.  Our AA flights were $1000+ on line from B'ham and we only had to pay $99 plus transfer!

Thank you! this cleared it up, hopefully it comes through soon as I have finished my check-in/payment/etc. Hoping to get AA

So 67 days out and my edocs are ready with airfare on them (I last checked Fri am).  I'm happy with my flight times - too bad they are the wrong day....  On hold 16+ mins so far.....  the stress level is real.

My itinerary portion of my edocs does show the correct itinerary - its just the tickets are issued for the wrong day.  Fun times!

Edited by JulieJulie311

I have an update! Finished my check-in process (had a delay with my boyfriends passport luckily we got it) and my Edocs were available. We got American Airlines and super reasonable itineraries with plenty of time and non stop flights as well. I used the the record locator to pick assigned seats and unfortunately there werent any seats together but for $17pp extra we got exit aisle seats (More leg room and closer to front of the plane) so we picked those and our returning flight we were able to pick two seats together for free! Can’t wait, two weeks from now I’ll be in the sun!